Sunday 1 February 2009

Bugga it

I am in so much pain but i thought i had better come to work. it suck so hard sitting here and not being able to concentrate on anything properly. i dislocated my ankle yesterday and i didn't go to the hospital because i didn't have to go on the gas it gives me night terrors, so i dealt with it until it got to be too much and then i got mick ( my fiance ) to put it back in and i don't like doing that because then it make him feel bad coz i am in pain! its so hard when Rohan's around coz i dont want to have him be like "Boop doesnt want to be around me, she doesnt want to pick me up" its not that i dont want too its that i cant!! i want to i really do i just cant!! i want to hold him its the only thing that makes me feel better most of the time is his smile his checky laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment